Head Law Librarian
B.A. - Queen's University
LL.B. - Queen's University
M.I.St. - University of Toronto
Canadian Association of Law Libraries
Canadian Association of Professional Academic Librarians
Law Society of Upper Canada
- 2016 - *Restorative Justice: New Ways to Look at Old Ideas* (2016) 41 Canadian Law Library Review 12
- 2016 - with Aldo Arrango, *Law Librarianship in Peru* (2016) 41 Canadian Law Library Review 11
- 2015 - with Leeann Beggs, Out of Practice: Exploring Legal Career Paths in Canada (Carswell, 2015)
- 2015 - with Martha Bailey,"Should Civil Marriage Be Opened Up to Multiple Parties?" (2015) 64 Emory Law Journal 1747
- 2013 - Op-Ed with Jeff Moon, Farewell to Depository Services, a building block of democracy Ottawa Citizen, 4 November 2013.
- 2011 - "A Different Question of Open Access: Is There a Public Access Right to Academic Libraries in the United States and Canada?" 103 Law Libr. J. 379, available from SSRN
- 2010 - with Martha Bailey, Polygamy in the Monogamous World (Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger - ABC-CLIO, 2010)
- 2008 - "Modern Developments in E-Resources for Legal Research" The Litigator (February 2008) 69.
- 2007 - "The Pro Se Patron in Canada" (2007) 32 Can. L. L. Rev. 220.
- 2005 - "Expanding Recognition of Foreign Polygamous Marriages: Policy Implications for Canada" (co-authored with Martha Bailey, Bev Baines, and Bita Amani) in Polygamy in Canada: Legal and Social Implications for Women and Children - A Collection of Policy Research Reports (Ottawa: Status of Women Canada, 2005), available from SSRN
- 2005 - "Polygamous Marriages in Canada" (2005) 21 Can. J. Fam. L. 315.