Health Sciences Librarian
- Literature Searching
- BA Hons, McMaster University
- MLS, University of Western Ontario
- Chair, Conference Planning Committee, CHLA/ABSC 2010 Conference
- President, Canadian Health Libraries Association 2003/04
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Division Conference Program Chair, SLA Annual Conference 2007
- Scott, L, Griffith, G., Wickett, S., et. al. Scary, Exciting or Something In-Between: How do Next Generation Academic Librarians Perceive Institutional Change? Contributed paper (peer reviewed), Association of College and Research Libraries National Conference, March, 2011.
- Scott, L., Van Melle, E., Pinchin, S., Allcock, A., Wickett, S., Maranda, S. The e-teaching collaborative : a unique partnership assisting medical faculty to adopt innovative educational technologies and methodologies. Paper presented at the European Association of Health Information and Libraries (EAHIL) Workshop, 2-5 June 2009, Dublin, Ireland.
- Durando, P, Maranda, S, Scott L, & Thomas M. In defence of librarian-mediated searching: a skill that supports evidence-based research and practice. Paper presented at the 2008 annual IFLA conference, August 2008.
- Ellis, P, Scott, L, & Tripp, T. Shaping the Future of the Canadian Health Libraries Association/Association des bibliothèques de la santé du Canada: Focus Groups and Survey. Contributed paper, 9th European Conference of Medical and Health Libraries. Santander, Spain. September 23, 2004
Bracken Health Sciences Library
(613) 533-6000 x77694
Working Unit / Division
- Health Sciences