Copyright, Online Course Development, Web Design, Technology, Open Access, Open Educational Resources, Scholarly Publishing
Bachelor of Arts (History and Communications Studies), Bachelor of Education (Junior, Intermediate, Senior), Master of Information Studies
- Teaching and Learning Working Group
- Academic Integrity Working Group
- OnQ Advisory Group
- Scholarly Communications Working Group
- Copyright Advisory Working Group
- Video Streaming Working Group
- Senate Academic Planning Task Force on Virtualization and Online Learning
- E-Reserve Implementation Group
- Library Brand Idea Project Group
- E-Course Support Working Group
- Member of Information Services and Instruction Functional Team
External to Queen’s University
- CARL Copyright Group
- Kingston Youth Shelter Board of Directors
- OLA Copyright User Group
- Accessible Content E-Portal Pilot Project Group
- OCUL E-Textbook Working Group
- Advocating for fair dealing. CLA 2016 Forum and Trade Show. Ottawa, Ontario. June 2016.
- Hack the act. ABC Copyright Conference. Halifax, Ontario. May 2016.
- 10 Things to know about copyright. OLA Superconference. Toronto, Ontario. January 2016.
- Copyright and 3D printing. OLA Fall Copyright Symposium. University of Toronto. Toronto, Ontario. December 2015.
- Library Services for All: Serving People with Print Disabilities. CLA Conference. Ottawa, Ontario. June 2015.
- AODA and copyright: paper cuts and paper trails. OLA Superconference. Toronto, Ontario. January 2015.
- Copyright considerations for local digitization projects. OLA Fall Copyright Symposium. University of Toronto. Toronto, Ontario. November 2014.
- Canadian copyright: from theory to practice. OLA Superconference. Toronto, Ontario. January 2014.
- Beyond books: practical copyright solutions for dealing with non-text formats. OLA Superconference. Toronto, Ontario. January 2014.
- Is the dust settling? A panel discussion in celebration of the publication of Murray & Trosow: Canadian Copyright: A Citizen’s Guide, 2nd Edition. Queen’s University. Kingston, Ontario. January 2014.
- Copyright, licensing and the electronic resources that we provide through our Libraries. OLA Fall Copyright Symposium. University of Toronto. Toronto, Ontario. November 2013.
- Signing away fair dealing? Why it’s more important than ever to negotiate e-resource licenses that work for libraries and our users. ABC Copyright Conference. University of Saskatchewan. Regina, Saskatchewan. June 2013.
- Digital locks and Canadian research libraries: so what?. CLA 2013 National Conference and Trade Show. Winnipeg, Manitoba. May-June 2013.
- Open scholarship: a panel discussion of issues & ideas. Open Access Week. Queen’s University. Kingston, Ontario. October 2012.
- Publicly Accessible Material on the Internet/Digital Locks. Bill C-11 Information Forum. Ryerson University. Toronto, Ontario. August 2012.
- Under construction: best practices in educating users about copyright. ABC Copyright Conference. University of Ottawa. Ottawa, Ontario. June 2012.
- Innovation, tradition and a Cree cultural center in Wemindji, James Bay, Québec”. Taking Stock Museum Studies Conference. University of Toronto. Toronto, Ontario. April, 2010.
- Article. "Making User Rights Clear: Adding e-resource License Information in Library Systems". The Code4Lib Journal. Issue 29, 2015-07-15.
- Poster. Blurred Lines: how electronic reserves services are breaking down the barriers between content and the classroom . CLA Conference. June 2014.
- Guest Editor and Author. Digital rights management . Feliciter Magazine. Vol. 59, No. 1. February 2013.
- Guest Editorial. Shifting tides: How the re-emergence of DRM impacts libraries .
- Author. Digital locks and Canadian research library collections: implications for scholarship, accessibility, and preservation .
- Course revision. Integration of information & computer technology specialist . Continuing Teacher Education, Queens University. June 2011.