Data Day 2014: Managing Queen's University Research Data
Monday, May 26, 9:00 - 11:30
Speakers Corner, Stauffer Library
For information or questions, contact Academic Services.
Queen’s University’s first Data Day is an opportunity to meet researchers and data service providers in a shared forum. You will hear from researchers working with diverse data sets, learn more about the recent consultation document, Toward a Policy Framework for Advancing Digital Scholarship in Canada, and how services at Queen’s and beyond can help you preserve and increase the reach of your data.
Graphic created by Jørgen Stamp and published under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Denmark License (www.digitalbevaring.dk).
|9:00||Welcome and Introduction
Sharon Murphy, Head of Academic Services, Queen’s University Library
|9:05||Canadian Digital Scholarship Landscape
|9:20||Data Services at Queen's
|10:05||Coffee and Conversation|
Karina McInnis, Executive Director, University Research Services
Data Day Organizing Committee
- Alex Cooper, Data and Web Support Assistant, Library
- Patricia Forrest, IT Services
- Erin Forward, Geospatial Data Librarian, Library
- Karina McInnis, Executive Director, University Research Services
- Jeff Moon, Data & Government Information Librarian, Library
- Sharon Murphy, Head, Academic Services Division, Library
- Mary Claire Vandenburg, Digital Initiatives Specialist, Library
Last Updated: 10 February 2015