Faculty Development - Group Sessions
Continuing Education Credits
- These courses meet the accreditation criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been accredited for 1 CFPC MAINPRO-M1 credit.
- These courses are approved as an accredited group learning activity as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- These courses are continuing education activities for Nursing, Rehabilitation, and Life Sciences faculty members.
Selected Available Courses
- Keeping Current in Your Field
- Introduction to RefWorks
- Pubmed versus Medline
- Introduction to Copyright and Creative Commons
- Introduction to Scholarly Communication
If you would like to arrange for one of these sessions, or to suggest additional topics, please contact Suzanne Maranda at 613-533-6000 ext 74522.
We reserve the right to cancel a session if fewer than 5 participants register or come at the appointed time.
Last Updated: 08 September 2011