Book a Group Study Room
About Group Study Rooms in Bracken Library
On the main floor of Bracken Health Sciences Library there are six group study rooms, (e.g. Rooms 121, 122, 123, 124, 126, 127), available for Queen's University Health Sciences students, faculty and librarians. Also, there is the e-Laboratory, room 128 and Video Conference room 137 available for Queen's University faculty and librarians.
Please consult our policies regarding room bookings and conditions of use prior to booking.
- Group Rooms 121 and 122: These rooms are furnished with 4 tables which can be configured in several ways, plus 18 chairs. Queen's wireless network available throughout the library.
- Group Rooms 123, 124, 126, and 127: These four rooms seat 18 around a long conference table. Queen's wireless network available throughout the library.
- e-Laboratory or e-Lab (Room 128): 24 laptop stations with a fully equipped instructor's station/podium and projector system.
- The Video Conference Room (Room 137): Triangular conference table with seating for 20 people and a two screen video conference system.
- Group Room B120: This room is located on the lower level, with a capacity of 10 persons.
Staff and faculty can pre-book equipment via this online form.
Listings of room amenities are also available through the Online Room Booking System. You can access the other libraries' group room information and booking systems through this page.
- Go to the online room booking system. (For staff and faculty, you can book a laptop, a projector, a microphone, and a laser pointer, and request that your room(s) be booked for you via this online form.)
- To book a room, you will need your student or staff number, a location (a specific room in a specific library), a date, a start time, a duration, and a description. Provide as detailed a description as possible.
- Adhere to the Bracken Group Room Use Policies.
- If you have any problems or questions, please contact the Access Services staff at 613-533-2510 or email@example.com.