How to View Your Loans and Renew Books Online
When logged into QCAT, you can:
- View items you currently have on loan and due dates
- View your library fines/fees
- Renew books/items (i.e. extend your due dates)
- View hold/recall requests you have pending
- View your home address information (based on information sent to the Library by the Office of the University Registrar or Queen's Financial Services)
How to login and renew your loans
- Connect to QCAT at: http://qcat.library.queensu.ca/
- Click on the button (at top and bottom of each screen) labelled: View your Library Account
- You will be asked to type in the 14 digits of your Library patron barcode number (found on your student, staff or community borrower card; type the number without hyphens or spaces) as well as your last name.
- To renew items on loan, mark the appropriate check-boxes and click Submit.
- Exit from the Patron Information screen by clicking on the Logout button (located at both the top and bottom of the screen).
Questions? Need Help?
Last Updated: 17 December 2010