Save Your Data
To access your OneDrive from the Desktop:
- Using the icon called "SignOn to Office 365"
- Login with your netID@queensu.ca
- Find and click the app launcher - it's near the upper left of the window
To access your OneDrive from within Microsoft applications like Word, Excel or PowerPoint:
To open a file:
- First look for the "SignOn" icon near the upper, right corner of the window. If that is showing you as not signed in then use your netID@queensu.ca to login
- Then locate your file using File -- Open -- OneDrive - Queen's University - Browse
To save a file:
- First look for the "SignOn" icon near the upper, right corner of the window. If that is showing that you are not signed in then use your netID@queensu.ca to login
- Then save your file using File -- Save As -- OneDrive - Queen's University - Browse
- Browse to the folder you would like to save your document in
- Name the document and select save
Use a USB Data Device
- On all Library computers, there are at least 2 USB ports on the front of the computer.
- Encrypted USB keys will not work in Library computers.
Queen's faculty, staff and students automatically have access to 200 MB of file storage space on the Queen's central file storage system known as QShare.