Library Cash Card
You can pay for printing, copying, and microform printing using a Library Cash Card.
Purchasing a Card
Cards can be purchased for $5 (include $4 credit, $1 covers the cost of the card) using one of the following methods:
Self-serve Card Machines
- Stauffer, Bracken and Law Library machines accept $5 bill, loonies ($1 coins) and toonies ($2 coins)
- Douglas Library machine only accepts $5 bill
At a Help Desk
- Service is available during regular hours.
- We accept cash, debit, credit (VISA, MasterCard and American Express) and University Account Codes.
Adding Value to a Card
Credit can be added to your card using the same methods described under Purchasing a Card.
To add value using a self-serve card machine:
- Insert your card into the machine
- Insert bills and/or coins, one at a time
- Stauffer, Bracken and Law Library machines accept $5, $10, $20 bills in addition to loonies ($1 coins) and toonies ($2 coins)
- Douglas Library machine only accepts $5, $10 and $20 bills
- Wait for the current value added to show up on the screen after each amount is inserted
- Press the Complete button when finished. Remove your ejected Copy Card from the Card Dispenser.
Tip: Avoid carrying more than $50 on your card; if you lose it, you’ve lost all the money on the card!