To print or copy, you will need to add Tri-Colour Cash to your student or staff card
- Add Tri-Colour Cash to your own student or staff card using VISA, MasterCard or online/Interac at BMO, RBC, Scotiabank or TD Canada Trust and some credit unions. Click through to see the current options.
- Parents can add Tri-Colour Cash to student's cards too!
- Purchases made between 1:45 am and 8:00 am will not be processed to your card until after 8:00 am. It may take up to 10 minutes after adding funds for them to be reflected in your current balance.
- Tri-Colour Cash (Non-Food) cannot be transferred to your Flex $ and vice versa. Unused Tri-Colour Cash can be carried over to the next academic year. These funds are refundable only if added through the Queen's University Student Housing Gateway, however a $25.00 administration fee will apply to all withdrawals.
- Old copy cards have been phased out.
- If you are not a current Queen's student, staff or faculty member, please ask us about a guest card.
- Scanning to USB is free for everyone.
To Print from Library Computers
- Choose PrintQ as your printer
To Print from your Own Device
- Download and install the print drivers here: PrintQ installer
- Ask us online or in person