Special Collections Librarian dedicated to instruction, outreach, and making special collections a welcoming place for all researchers.
MLIS and Certificate in Book Studies, University of Iowa, 2015
MA in English with a concentration in Medieval and Early Modern Studies, University of Victoria, 2012
BA in English and French & Francophone Studies, Creighton University, 2011
- #LibrariesOfInstagram: Finding Community and a Unique Voice on Instagram. Presented at the International Conference of Social Media & Society July 29, 2017. Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Digital Humanities Projects in W.D. Jordan RareBooks and Special Collections. Presented at Matariki Digital Humanities Colloquium: Research and the Curriculum October 24, 2016. Queen’s University, Kingston, ON, Canada.
- Building a Special Collections Instruction Program: A Case Study at Queen's University. Presented at IFLA Information Literacy Satellite conference August 11, 2016. De Paul University, Chicago, IL, USA.
- Regenerating the Local Catalog: An Approach for Augmenting Bibliographic Information for Early Printed Texts. Presented at the Society for the History of Authorship, Reading & Publishing (SHARP) July 8, 2015. Université de Sherbrooke, Longueuil, QC, Canada. Link to poster: ir.uiowa.edu/slis_student_pubs/1/
- Deciphering Secret Codes in John Wilkins’s Mercury (1641) and Essay Towards a Real Character and Philosophical Language (1668). Presented at the Pacific Northwest Renaissance Conference October 19, 2012. University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford, BC, Canada.