Journal articles are
not listed in QCAT. Use an index to find
magazine and journal articles. Articles are important in your
research as they contain the most-up-to-date research in a given
field and often focus on a particular aspect of a topic. There
are different types of articles: scholarly, popular or trade.
Tip: Remember to
search journal title and not article title in QCAT
- Full-text access to scholarly literature, statistics, and analysis of the Asia-Pacific region.
- Provides access to reports, working paper series, and peer reviewed journals and e-journals published by prestigious Asia-Pacific research institutions around the world. The contents focus on social sciences and humanities issues related to Asia, Australia and the Pacific Islands.
Publication coverage: 1971-
- Information on world commerce in the Eastern Hemisphere (e.g. companies, economies, markets, international trade, overall business conditions).
China Academic Journals Full-Text Database (Series G and H)
Publication coverage: 1994 - present
- Full-text collections of Chinese-language academic journals from the China National Knowledge Infrastructure addressing the following topics:
Other Useful Indexes
Publication coverage: 1865 - present
- Contains Asian-area publications such as Asia Pacific Biotech News, Asia Pacific Journal of Anthropology, Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education, Asian Affairs, Asian Studies Review, China Today, Chinese America: History Perspectives, Chinese Education Society, and Chinese Science Bulletin.
Publication coverage: 1915 - present
- Includes mini-abstracts to journal articles, books, statistical yearbooks, and more... from around the world. Coverage includes: international company information; and scholarly literature on the public and social policy of business, economics, finance, law, international relations, public administration, government, and contemporary public issues.
Publication coverage: 1954 - present
Access restricted to the Queen's community (6 user limit)
- Comprehensive index to scholarly literature on world history from 1450 to present (excluding the U.S. and Canada).