Canadian Literature: Primary Texts
- Full text collection of 3000 books and pamphlets documenting Canadian history and literature.
- Features poetry written by contemporary and 19th-century poets. Also includes author biographies and links to Canadian poetry journals, magazines, and presses.
- Scholarly editions of early Canadian long poems, including full-text editions of the work of the Confederation poets. Also includes critical studies of Canadian poetry.
- A searchable database of poems from over 100 early English- and French-language Canadian poets, digitized from the collections of the Library and Archives Canada. Also contains some biographical information.
- Contains classic out-of-copyright texts of French-Canadian literature in rtf (rich-text) format. Browsable by author.
- Digitized 19th-century French-Canadian texts in pdf format from the Bibliothèque nationale du Québec.
- Manuscript collections and biographical information on Canadian writers Marie-Claire Blais, Roger Lemelin, Carol Shields, Michel Tremblay, Jane Urquhart, and Elizabeth Smart. These e-collections include typescripts, correspondence, journals, notebooks, and miscellany.
Last Updated: 13 August 2009