IUPAC Subcommittee for Gas Kinetic Data Evaluation
- Articles on specific compounds, products or processes may include kinetics data.
Encyclopedia of Chemical Processing and Design, vol. 1-69
Ref TP9 .E66
- Articles on specific compounds, products or processes may include kinetics data. See vol. 46, p. 247 for table of 100 chemical reactors.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (US)
- The database contains in excess of 38,000 separate reaction records for over 11,700 distinct reactant pairs.
Publication coverage: 1779 - present
- Kinetics data for organic chemical reactions can be found by searching "kinetics" in the "Subject Studied" field in proximity to the name of the Product, Reagent, Solvent or Catalyst.
Publication coverage: 1772 - present
- Search "available" in the "Kinetics" field (under Reaction Details) to locate published kinetics data for inorganic and organometallic reactions. Combine with the chemical name or Gmelin Registry Number of the Reactant, Reagent, Intermediate, Catalyst or Solvent.
- The patent literature is a good source of reaction kinetics data. This is especially true for data on industrial processes using catalysts, much of which is not published in journals. Select a patent database and search by name of the product, reagent or process or appropriate patent classification.
Stauffer Documents: US1 DE66 C510
Liquid-phase Reaction Rate Constants
Ref QD502 .D4613
Last Updated: 01 March 2010