American Petroleum Institute
- The API provides public access to more than 160 standards related to safety or cited in U.S. federal regulations. Registration is required. Documents may be viewed but not printed or downloaded.
Print: Ref TJ291 .A51 2004
- Full-text access to the ASTM International collection of technical standards for materials, products, systems, and services.
Requires installation of the 'FileOpen' plug-in; also: consult 'Help' tab on database search screen. WARNING: Database has very slow response time.
Full-text access to the entire collection of CSA standards and standard-related documents, including older standards superseded or withdrawn since about 1990.
- If you are using your personal computer/laptop, make sure that the FileOpen Plug-in for Adobe Acrobat/Reader is installed. You can freely download the software from: http://plugin.fileopen.com/
- This database is extremely slow, compared to other databases, when you get to the point of opening a PDF document. You must wait until the document is fully loaded and opened; this can take up to 2 minutes.
- The vendor recommends using Internet Explorer to access this database.
Last Updated: 01 March 2010