- Search chemical information on the web by substance name, structure and properties.
- Beta search engine for searching chemistry data and properties in published articles and websites.
Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Common Chemistry is a CAS Registry Number lookup service. Users may search by chemical name or registry number to find general information on approximately 7,800 compounds of interest to the public.
- Search suppliers and information for more than 10 million chemical substances.
- Provides information on the biological activities of small molecules. It includes substance information, compound structures, and BioActivity data in three primary databases, Pcsubstance, Pccompound, and PCBioAssay, respectively.
Last Updated: 08 February 2010