- Datababase of reaction synthesis procedures containing data from SyntheticPages and journals published by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Contains 40,000 compounds and more than 45,000 synthesis references and includes limited physical property data.
- Comprehensive encyclopedia on synthetic organic chemistry.
- A database of approximately 70,000 reactions and 4,000 of the most frequently consulted reagents.
Publication coverage: 1921 - present
Print holdings: QD262 .O6, vol. 1-87
Publication coverage: 2000 - 2015
- Methods in Organic Synthesis was an alerting service covering the most important current developments in organic synthesis. As of March 2015, it was replaced by Synthetic Reaction Updates. The MOS database continues to be available but is no longer updated.
Ref. QD262 .F5, vol. 1-23
- Previous titles for this series include Reagents for Organic Synthesis (vol. 1-7), Fieser and Fieser's Reagents for Organic Synthesis (vol. 8-17).
QD151.A1 I5, vol. 1-34
- Series published since 1939.
- Annotated list of classic organic reactions compiled by makers of ChemPen, a chemical structure drawing tool.
Last Updated: 31 July 2009