- Datababase of reaction synthesis procedures containing data from SyntheticPages and journals published by the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Contains 40,000 compounds and more than 45,000 synthesis references and includes limited physical property data.
- Comprehensive encyclopedia on synthetic organic chemistry.
- A database of approximately 70,000 reactions and 4,000 of the most frequently consulted reagents.
Publication coverage: 1921 - present
Print holdings: QD262 .O6, vol. 1-87
Publication coverage: 2000 - present
- An alerting service covering the most important current developments in organic synthesis.
Ref. QD262 .F5, vol. 1-23
- Previous titles for this series include Reagents for Organic Synthesis (vol. 1-7), Fieser and Fieser's Reagents for Organic Synthesis (vol. 8-17).
QD151.A1 I5, vol. 1-34
- Series published since 1939.
- Annotated list of classic organic reactions compiled by makers of ChemPen, a chemical structure drawing tool.
Last Updated: 31 July 2009