Computing and Information Sciences: Selected Websites
- A source for the full-text of technology white papers, webcasts, case studies and IT product information.
Free On-line Dictionary of Computing (FOLDOC)
- FOLDOC is a searchable dictionary of acronyms, jargon, programming languages, tools, architecture, operating systems, networking, theory, conventions, standards, mathematics, telecoms, electronics, institutions, companies, projects, products and history.
- Provides access to a database of over 12,000,000 electronic parts from over 1800 manufacturers including: integrated circuits, semiconductors and optoelectronic devices. Available are specs and data sheets, replacement parts, side-by-side comparisons, as well as information about major suppliers & prices for these parts.
- Current and archived research prepared by Gartner, Inc. and covering more than 30 topics related to information technology as well as business data.
MERLOT Information Technology (Open Source)
- MERLOT is a free and open resource of learning materials designed primarily for faculty and students of higher education. Subjects covered include applications, computer information systems, databases, e-commerce, hardware, information literacy, networking, operating systems, programming, security, systems analysis, and the Web.
EECS Technical Reports(formerly Networked Computer Science Technical Reference Library) (Open Source)
- An international collection of computer science technical reports from CS departments and industrial and government research laboratories, made available for non-commercial and educational use.
- A link to the University of Waterloo's Electronic Library Scholarly Societies Project.
Last Updated: 05 October 2010