Center for Research Libraries
Queen’s Library is able to borrow CRL materials for extended loan periods and at no cost, on behalf of Queen's faculty, students and researchers. There are no limitations with respect to format or the amount of material borrowed. Typically, interlibrary loan requests at CRL are fulfilled within one business day and delivered to the requesting institution by 2-day express courier.
The Center's resources include:
- 6,500 international newspapers, many dating to the 1700s (the largest collection of circulating newspapers in North America)
- 4,500 U.S. newspapers, many dating to the colonial era, including 2,000 ethnic titles
- Foreign journals rarely held in North American libraries
- More than 800,000 foreign dissertations
- Extensive Area Studies collections – major microform and paper collections from Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, Europe, Asia, Southeast Asia, and more.
Images provided by CRL
Last Updated: 27 October 2009