ENSC 201: Managing Your References
Refworks is an online citation management software freely available to all Queen's students. With Refworks you can:
- Create your own searchable database of references – just import citations into your account as you search for information.
- Create a bibliography for your paper instantly.
- Sign up for more than one account.
- Set up an account for a group – share references for a group assignment.
- Use a plug-in software called Write-N-Cite to add references from your Refworks account to your Word document as you write. When you save the final document, a formatted bibliography is automatically generated.
Last Updated: 25 October 2010