German Language and Literature: E-Texts
- The Annotable Electronic Interactive Oesterreich (Austria) Universal Information System Created by the Austrian Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. Presents a detailed overview of Austria in the form of texts, pictures, sounds and videos.
- Works of Goethe, Schiller, Kafka, Brecht; includes Die Deutsche Lyrik and Digitale Bibliothek Deutscher Klassiker.
- German Studies Web: Major and Minor Digital Projects. This page provides an overview of major digitization projects of interest to scholars and students in German Studies. It focuses on retrospective digitization of older materials.
- Classic works world literature mainly in English; includes original German works and a number of translations into English.
- This digital library will contain approximately 245 titles (295 volumes) by German-language women writing between 1740 and 1923. Of these, 30 texts (several with multiple volumes) have been entered into the computer or are now in process viewed on Mar. 15, 2001
Last Updated: 31 July 2013