Industrial Relations: Laws, Codes & Standards
The Annotated Canada Labour
Lederman Law Library KE3104.57.S68 Latest on reserve
- ..."mandate is to contribute to and promote effective industrial relations in any work, undertaking or business that falls within the authority of the Parliament of Canada."
Canada Labour Code: Quick
KE3104.57 D55 from 2003- Lederman law Library
Canadian Labour Law Reporter
KE3107.5.C36 Lederman Law Library
- Covers "federal, provincial and territorial laws on employment standards, human rights, employment insurance, trade unions and collective bargaining." Continues Canadian Labour Law Cases.
Employment Law in Canada
KE3247.C57 2005 Lederman Law Library
Federal Labour and Employment
REF KE3103.9.F43t 2000 -
Labor Standards in the United States
Labour Law in Canada
KE3109.A84 2002 Lederman Law Library Reserve
- Includes Federal and Provincial legislation and regulations
Lancaster House (Labour Law on-line)
- "Publishers of information on Labour, Employment and Human Rights Law...."
- ..."an independent, quasi-judicial tribunal mandated to mediate and adjudicate a variety of employment and labour relations-related matters under a number of Ontario statutes."
Last Updated: 07 September 2011