Industrial Relations: Websites
- Recommended HR/IR websites compiled by Librarians at the
University of Toronto, Centre for Industrial Relations,
categorized under useful headings. Examples:
Employment & Labour Legislation
Government Information Canada, the Provinces, and Selected U.S.
Statistics & Data Sets
and more ...
- "free community resource...to provide leaders and managers basic and practical information about personal, professional and organizational development." Various sections, for example, Human Resources Management.
Human Resources Management for Employers (Services Canada)
- Includes labour and workplace information.
- The objective of the Labour Program is to promote a safe, healthy, stable, cooperative and productive work environment.
International Labour Organization (ILO) (INFORM: Bureau of Library and Information Services, Resource Guides)
ILR School (Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations)
- Links to information on all aspects of employer-employee relations and workplace issues. For example, see Subject Guides (compiled by Librarians at Martin P. Catherwood Library.) and DigitalCommons@ILR
- University of Pennsylvania bi-weekly resource "offers the latest business insights, information and research from a variety of sources." Divided into categories, including Human Resources, Leadership and Change, and more...
- Provides categorized external links to Human Resource Management sites.
Last Updated: 24 May 2013