Journal articles are
not listed in QCAT. Use an index to find
magazine and journal articles. Articles are important in your
research as they contain the most-up-to-date research in a given
field and often focus on a particular aspect of a topic. There
are different types of articles: scholarly, popular or trade.
Tip: Remember to
search journal title and not article title in QCAT
Publication coverage: 1906 - present (updated annually)
Print holdings: 1665 - 1905
- Indexes articles on Islamic subjects in periodicals and other collective publications.
Publication coverage: 1949-
- Index to scholarly publications on theology and religious studies.
Publication coverage: 1954 - present
Access restricted to the Queen's community (6 user limit)
- Covers time period from 1450 to the present. Comprehensive
index to the world's historical literature (except Canada and the
Publication coverage: 1915 - present
- Covers politics, public policy, public administration,
international relations and current affairs.
Publication coverage: 1951- (updated quarterly)
Publication coverage: 1975-
- Up-to-date information and research in political science,
international relations, law, and public
Other Useful Indexes
Publication coverage: 1991 - 2009
Print holdings: 1969 - present
Access restricted to the Queen's community (5 user limit)
- Indexes a broad spectrum of subjects global studies, history, journalism, literary and critical studies, political science, government and public policy, and more...
- Journal in Middle Eastern Studies.
Publication coverage: 1991 - present
- Includes working papers from university research institutes,
... NGOs, proceedings from conferences, books, journals and
Helen De Renzy Trust
Publication coverage: 1940-
- Major international index to scholarly research in all fields of philosophy.