Evidence Based Resources
Publication coverage: 1991-
- Provides the full text of the regularly updated systematic reviews of the effects of healthcare, as prepared by The Cochrane Collaboration. Contains both the complete reviews and the protocols.
- An integrated online service for nurses that includes evidence-based content, professional journals, reference books, drug information, clinical practice, care planning tools, images, current news, and patient education.
- Collection of high-quality, independent evidence databases to inform healthcare decision-making at all levels.
- Joanna Briggs Institute produces Evidence-based resources in nursing, midwifery, medicine and allied health.
- TRIP stands for Turning Research Into Practice. It searches a variety of evidence-based resources on the web.
- From the producers of BMJ, Clinical Evidence summarises the current state of knowledge and uncertainty about the prevention and treatment of clinical conditions, based on thorough searches and appraisal of the literature.
Last Updated: 08 September 2009