Psychology: Research Methods
- SRMO provides the most comprehensive picture available today of research methods (quantitative, qualitative and mixed methods)across the social and behavioural sciences. In addition, SRMO contains content from more than 600 books, including the complete Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences “Little Green Books” series from SAGE.
Graduate Study in
- Current year retained. Information for more than 500 graduate psychology departments, programs and schools in Canada and the United States. The information is provided voluntarily by the institutions and compiled by the American Psychological Association.
Insider's Guide to Graduate Programs
in Clinical Psychology
- A practical step-by-step manual designed to assist students seeking admissions to graduate school in clinical psychology for both master's and doctoral degrees.
Dissertations and Theses from Start to
Finish: Psychology and Related Fields
REF BF76.5.C645 1993
- Elaborates "in remarkable detail the manifold steps required to initiate and complete a thesis or dissertation."
Guide to Publishing in Psychology
REF BF76.8.G85 2000
- This guide "goes beyond the formal requirements of preparing articles to the unspoken knowledge that is key to gaining acceptance by quality journals."
A Practical Guide to Behavioral
Research: Tools and Techniques
REF H62.S724734 1991
- Written for students in research methods courses. Describes the techniques used in conducting behavioural studies.
Psychology: a Guide to Reference and
REF Z7201.B39 1993t
- Provides information on over 500 selected sources in psychology. Each item has a complete bibliographic citation and an annotation of approximately 100 words that describes and evaluates the work.
Publication Manual of the American
REF BF76.7.P83 2001
- Rules established for the preparation of manuscripts, includes both mechanical and style rules. Describes commonly accepted APA guidelines.
Last Updated: 28 March 2011