Psychology: Writing & Style Guides
Publication Manual of the American
REF BF76.7.P83 2010
- Rules established for the preparation of manuscripts, includes both mechanical and style rules. Describes commonly accepted APA guidelines.
Concise Rules of APA Style
REF BF76.7.C66 2005
- The concise rules aim to clarify the rules researchers need to observe in formatting their articles and choosing the best language for scholarly publications.
Writing Papers in Psychology : a
- Designed to teach students specialized writing skills involved in writing a psychology term paper or research report. Also includes ethical guidelines and tips for using the new technology found in libraries.
Making Sense: a Student's Guide to
Research and Writing: Social Sciences
REF G91,B67 2007
Making Sense in Psychology and the
Life Sciences: a Student's Guide to Research, Writing, and
Style (Margot Northey & Brian Timney)
REF BF76.7.N67 1995t
- Examines both the general principles of effective writing and the particular requirements of writing papers in psychology. Also points out common errors in student composition and makes suggestions for how to avoid or correct them.
The Psychologists Companion: a Guide
to Scientific Writing for Students and Researchers
REF BF76.8.S73 1993
- Provides basic writing techniques that psychology students and professionals alike need to know to communicate effectively in articles, books, grant proposals, talks and lectures.
Last Updated: 12 April 2010