Consult bibliographies to find a
comprehensive list of sources on a specific topic or a selective
list of key works on a topic. To find out what bibliographies the
Library has, do a subject search in
HM1 C8726t (1952-2004)
- This provides reports of trends and bibliographies on a wide range of sociological subjects. Texts or reports are in English or French with summaries in the other language. This set is international in its coverage. Library holds this set from 1952 onward.
International Bibliography of
HM17.2.I6 (SL compact shelving)
- This is a comprehensive classified bibliography of books, pamphlets, periodicals, and government publications in many languages. Provides indexes by author and subject. Contains no annotations. Library holds this set, in print, from 1955 to 2003. Content continued in the International Bibliography of the Social Sciences.
A London Bibliography of the Social
- This set, 1931-1989, is an extensive bibliography which is international in scope.
Inventory of Marriage and Family
- Library holds this set from 1973 - 1994.
- Lists books, journals, primary documents, web resources, and multimedia in various discipline-based subject modules, including Communication and Criminology.
Last Updated: 15 May 2012