Computers & Printing
Code of Behaviour
Computer use in the Library is governed by the Code of Behaviour for Users of Queen's University Library and by the Queen's University Computer User Code of Ethics.
Computer stations are available in each campus library at Queen's and are for the use of all library patrons to facilitate learning and research. The computers must not be used for private consulting or for any form of direct or indirect personal financial gain.
Library Computer Facilities
- Computers in the Library
- Printing Facilities
- DVD, Video and Audio Facilities
- Library E-Classrooms
Use Your Laptop in the Library
Learn How to Use Library Computer Facilities
- Save your Data at Library Research Computers
- Connect from Off-Campus to Online Library Resources - databases, journals, ebooks, exambank, etc.
- Convert MS Word Documents to PDF Format (tutorial created by The Ohio State University)
- Expand your Computer Knowledge and Skills (online IT tutorials from FreeSkills.com)
Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated: 01 November 2012