Queen's Library maintains several electronic classrooms, to support the Library's instructional programs. First priority use of these facilities is for instructional purposes but, unless otherwise indicated below, the computers in these classrooms also are available to library patrons whenever classes or meetings are not in session:
- Bracken Library e-Classroom
- Douglas Library Electronic Classroom
- Education Library Classroom ("B120")
- Law Library Computer Lab (Law student use only)
- Stauffer Library Seminar Room ("121") (Instructional/meeting use only)
Configuration of the computers in the classrooms is similar to that of the Library Research Stations.
Last Updated: 22 November 2011