Interlibrary Loan & Document Delivery Services
The following services are only available to current Queen's students, faculty and staff. Costs are significantly subsidized by Queen's University Library.
Request to borrow items from other University libraries:
Interlibrary loan service (for all Queen's students, faculty & staff except Health Sciences users)
- Bracken Document Services
Request service (Health Sciences only)
About Interlibrary Loan at Queen's:
- Policies & Fees
- Staff Contact Information
- Policies and Procedures for Sending ILL Requests to Queen's - for external libraries
Obtaining Theses & Dissertations
Direct Borrowing from Other Libraries
- Direct Borrowing from Non-Queen's Libraries - visit other libraries in person and borrow books
On Campus Book and Document Delivery
- Book Retrieval Service - request books held in the libraries at Queen's
- Photocopy Request Service - request pages from volumes held at Queen's
For potential borrowers not affiliated with Queen's:
- If you are not affiliated with Queen's but wish to borrow an item in our collection, place an Interlibrary Loan request through your local library.
- For local residents looking to buy a Queen's Library Card, visit Library Services for Alumni & Community Borrowers.
Last Updated: 09 December 2014