Guide to Education Resources
- Investingin Public Education: Advancing the Goal of Continuous Improvement in Student Learning and Achievement: Report of the Education Equality Task Force (Rozanski report)
CA2 ON DE845 2002I56 (Documents)
- Ontario: A Leader in Learning (Rae report)
CA2 ON DG 2005O54 (Documents)
- Learning Resources (Statistics Canada)
Data, publications, and teaching tools designed for students and teachers.
- Education in Canada (Statistics Canada)
An annual review of statistics on Canadian education (institutions, enrolment, graduates, teachers and finance for all levels of education)
Online from 1996-2000
CA1 BS81 C229 (Documents)
- Education Quarterly Review (Statistics Canada)
Online from 1994-2001
CA1 BS81 C003 (Documents)
- Education Statistics (Statistics Canada)
Statistics on enrolment, graduates, finances, etc.
- Financial Information of Universities and Colleges (Statistics Canada and the Canadian Association of University Business Officers)
CA1 BS F23 (Documents)
- OECD Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA)
"designed to provide policy-oriented international indicators of the skills and knowledge of 15-year-old students." See also the PISA Canada site.
- Councils of Ministers of Education, Canada
- Faculty of Education, Queen's University
- Education Library, Queen's University
- Ontario Ministry of Education
- Canadian Universities
List of universities by province.
- College & University Links
via Ontario Ministry of Education
Last Updated: 12 April 2013