Books can be signed out at the circulation/reserve desk on the ground floor. Your student/staff card is your library card.
- Books are shelved on the Level 1 (3 floors below entry level) by call number and can be signed out at the Circulation Desk on the ground floor.
- Reference books are shelved on the first floor (level 5) and do not circulate.
- Undergraduate loan period is 2 weeks.
- Faculty and graduate students may borrow for an extended loan so long as no other users require the item.
- Books may be returned to any campus library.
- Campus Book Retrieval Form - Queen's patrons may request that material on the shelf in one campus Library be sent to another campus Library for pickup by the requestor.
- Journals do not circulate.
- Bound journals are shelved by call number downstairs on 2s and 3s (levels 2 and 3). Unbound journals are shelved by title upstairs on the first floor (level 5).
Borrowing from Other Libraries
- Items not available at Queen's Library can be ordered through Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery
- If you are visiting another university you may apply for borrowing privileges under the terms of the "Inter University Borrowing Program" (IUBP). For more information see Borrowing books from other university libraries
Last Updated: 22 January 2010