Research & Reference
Need Help with Library Research?
Our Reference/Circulation Desk is located on the first floor. Librarians and library staff are available to help you with your research. We can:
- Help you find material for your papers and assignments
- Show you how to select and use electronic resources
- Help you get started on research projects
- Assist you in locating and ordering material not available in Queen's Libraries
- Answer questions about using the library
Librarian Office Hours
During the academic year, liaison librarians hold office hours in the Biosciences Complex and Chernoff Hall (not available Fall 2014). No appointment is necessary. They offer general research assistance, help in using online resources and locating hard-to-find information. Check the hours page for the current schedule and specific locations.
Research Services for Alumni and the Public
The Engineering & Science Library provides research and document delivery services to alumni and members of the public.
Last Updated: 19 September 2014