Book a Study Room
LOGIN TO BOOK A ROOM
- Book a Room
- View / Delete Your Bookings
- Booking Policies for Engineering and Science Library
- Booking System FAQ
- Send a Comment, etc.
ABOUT THE ROOMS
- There are four group study rooms on the first floor (one floor up), two on the ground floor, and one on 4s (the bottom floor).
- These rooms are equipped with a blackboard and a laptop internet connection. Room 405 on the ground floor is equipped with a screen and projector and is ideal for students wishing to practice presentations.
- Log in to Room Booking
- Click on the drop down menu (top left) then click on my bookings
- Click on a booking to delete or edit it
ROOM BOOKING POLICIES for Douglas (Engineering and Science) LibraryGeneral
- Bookings are for group work only, private bookings will not be allowed.
- When not booked for group use, available rooms are considered open study spaces.
- All booked groups take priority over non-booked groups. In any disputes over rooms, whatever is in the booking system wins!
- Bookings are only available during Library open hours.
- Registered Queen's students and current faculty/staff may book rooms.
- Persons using a room should ensure that the room is left as it was originally set up and that it is tidied after use.
- Regular food and drink policy strictly applies to all group study rooms.
- Only registered Queen's students are permitted to book rooms.
- Rooms may be booked by groups of two or more students for purposes of tutorials, study, or collaborative academic work.
- Students may book a maximum of three consecutive hours.
- Maximum total booking time per term is 20 hours.
Last Updated: 13 May 2016