Introduction to Research Data Management, Scholarly Communication and Copyright
The December 11 session will be held online through Microsoft Teams. Fill out our registration form to attend.
12:00 pm-1:00 pm
Queen's University Library provides a suite of integrated services that will help you to successfully manage your digital research and scholarship according to these principles: Value, Openness, Inclusivity, Collaborative platforms, and Engaged researchers (VOICE). This session will provide an overview of services and platforms that support you in managing your research data and disseminating your research publications effectively throughout the research lifecycle.
Participants at this session will learn how to:
- Comply with Tri-Agency funder mandates
- Manage their data
- Make their research outputs openly available
- Learn about publishing services provided by the Library
- Manage copyright for research and teaching materials
- Courtney Matthews, Head, Open Scholarship Services
- William Roy, Open Scholarship Services Librarian
- Mark Swartz, Copyright Manager
For questions, contact Courtney Matthews, Head, Open Scholarship Services.