ORCID Drop-in Clinics
Would you like some help with populating your ORCID record?
The Library is offering quick 30 minute drop-in clinics to help you:
- Create and update your ORCID iD
- Quickly add article information to your ORCID record (enter once and re-use often)
- Describe some ways that you can use ORCID to populate research information systems that you may already use, such as Faculty180
When: Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (Beginning Monday, March 11, 2019)
- Tuesday's: 10:00 am to 10:30 am
- Thursday's: 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Location: Stauffer Library Seminar Room, 121
Find out more on our ORCID and your Research Profile page.
Look out for other ORCID learning opportunities throughout the semester.