We regret to announce that Nancy McCormack passed away on July 17, 2019 following a period of illness. If you would like to share your condolences, please send them to Alumni Relations Officer Dianne Butler (email@example.com) to be conveyed to her family. Details of a celebration of life are pending but will be posted on the Queen’s Law website once available.
- Nancy McCormack. How to Understand Statutes and Regulations, 2d ed. (Toronto: Carswell, 2017).
- Nancy McCormack & Melanie Bueckert, Annotated Federal Interpretation Act (Toronto: Carswell, 2016).
- Nancy McCormack, John Papadopolous & Catherine Cotter. The Practical Guide to Canadian Legal Research, 4th ed. (Toronto: Carswell, 2015).
- Nancy McCormack & Melanie Bueckert, Introduction to the Law and Legal System of Canada (Toronto: Carswell, 2013).
- Nancy McCormack & Catherine Cotter. Managing Burnout in the Workplace: A Guide for Information Professionals (Oxford: Chandos, 2013).
- Nancy McCormack & Nathalie Leonard. Updating Statutes and Regulations for all Canadian Jurisdictions, 5th ed (Toronto: Carswell, 2012).
- "When Canadian Courts Cite the Major Philosophers: Who Cites Whom in Canadian Caselaw" (2017) 40:2 Canadian Law Library Review 9.
- “Bills Sent by Mistake: Canada’s Bill C-479 (2014) and the Long History of Sending the Wrong Version of a Bill from One House of Parliament to the Other” (2015) 9 Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law 307-331.
- Jackie Druery, Nancy McCormack and Sharon Murphy, “Are Best Practices Really Best? A Review of the Best Practices Literature in Library and Information Studies” (2013) 8:4 Evidence Based Library and Information Practice, online:http://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/index.php/EBLIP/article/view/20021/....
- "Are E-Books Making Us Stupid? Why Electronic Collections Mean Trouble for Libraries and Their Patrons" (2012) 3(2) International Journal of Digital Library Systems 27-47 (Translated and reprinted with permission) “Machen uns E-Books dumm? Warum elektronische Bestände Bibliotheken und ihren Kunden Probleme bereiten können” (2013) 4 Fachbuch Journal 265-276.
- “Managers, Stress, and the Prevention of Burnout in the Library Workplace,” in A. Woodsworth, ed. Advances in Librarianship (Bingley, UK: Emerald, 2014) 211-244.
- “Mapp v. Ohio, 367 U.S. 495 (1961)” Privacy Rights in the Digital Age - Encyclopedia (Amenia, NY: Grey House Publishing, 2015) 343-345.
- Nancy McCormack & Melanie Bueckert, “Parliament and Legislature,” volume 40, Canadian Encyclopedic Digest (Toronto: Carswell, 2014) (336 pages).
Working Unit / Division