Use of Bookable Seats
- Only one student may attend a single seat booking.
- You are only permitted to sit at your seat and may not occupy any other seat.
You are required to provide confirmation that you have passed the Queen’s University SeQure app self assessment COVID-19 screening before entering any campus buildings.
- You are expected to bring your own laptop, as computers and equipment (including printers and scanners) are not available for student use at this time.
- Up to 120 hours can be requested in a calendar month.
- Seat bookings are available to all Queen's students with a NetID.
- Booking time slots are made available 2 weeks in advance.
- All seats are bookable in 4-hour time slots (240 minutes).
- Up to 3 bookings can be requested in a single day.
- Bookings can be submitted up to 1 hour prior to the commencement of a time slot (except for the Adaptive Technology Centre's Study Spaces).
- Cancellations must occur 1 hour before booking.
- Cancellations can be completed by following the link in the confirtmation e-mail.
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using the library.
Other bookable seats @ Queen's
- All seats are bookable in 1-hour time slots (60 minutes).
- Up to 4 bookings can be requested in a single day.
- Bookings can occur up until the end of a 1-hour time slot.
- Cancellations must occur before a time slot has begun.