Use of Bookable Seats
- Only one student may attend a single seat booking.
- You are only permitted to sit at your seat and may not occupy any other seat.
- You are expected to bring your own laptop, as computers and equipment (including printers and scanners) are not available for student use at this time.
- Up to 60 hours can be requested in a calendar month.
- Seat bookings are available to all Queen's students with a NetID.
- Booking time slots are made available 2 weeks in advance.
- All seats are bookable in 4-hour time slots (240 minutes).
- Up to 3 bookings can be requested in a single day.
- Bookings can be submitted up to 1 hour prior to the commencement of a time slot (except for the Adaptive Technology Centre's Study Spaces).
- Cancellations must occur 1 hour before booking.
- Our Code of Behaviour for Library Users applies while using the library.
Other bookable seats @ Queen's
- All seats are bookable in 1-hour time slots (60 minutes).
- Up to 4 bookings can be requested in a single day.
- Bookings can occur up until the end of a 1-hour time slot.
- Cancellations must occur before a time slot has begun.