New Fall 2020: You can now reserve an individual seat. This service is a part of our plan to expand access to our spaces throughout the fall term.
- This is an unmediated, first-come first-serve service for Queen’s students with a limit of 32 hours per month per student in September
- Individual study seats will be available for advanced booking by students in two blocks per day:
- 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- All seats are bookable in 4-hour time slots
- An additional 1 hour is available for use at the end of each booking, it will not be counted toward your monthly usage
- Students are expected to bring their own laptops, as library computers and equipment (including printers and scanners) are not available for use at this time.
- Supplies will be provided for you to wipe down your spaces before and after use
- Safety protocols and other information will be sent via email upon booking. Please read this carefully before attending
- All students will need to complete a wellness check before entering the library.
- Face coverings are required in the library and physical distancing guidelines will be in effect
- Seating configurations will be fixed (furniture must not be moved)
- No food or drink, except water bottles
- Please see our Use of Bookable Seats page for more information