Recalls & Renewals
What materials can be recalled?
- Materials currently on a regular loan (120 days) can be recalled, once the initial two weeks of the loan period have passed.
- Materials required for Reserves are subject to immediate recall.
How do I Place a Hold or Recall?
- Search for the desired item in Omni (make sure you have logged in with your NetID and password)
- Click on "How to get it" and follow the steps.
- Holds and Recall requests can also be made at any Information desk.
What materials can be renewed?
- Items on regular loans may be renewed
What materials cannot be renewed?
- Any material that has been requested by another borrower (in which case, a "request pending" will appear in Omni).
How do I renew library materials?
- Go to Omni, sign in with your NetID and password. **
- Click on your name and select "My Library Account"
- Bring the items, in person, to any one of the Library's Information desks.
** Visiting Scholars,Community, Alumni, Teachers, RMC and SLC who have not set up their Library Account to use Omni will be required to forget their password to create an account. User ID is your barcode. If you continue to have problems please Ask Us to renew your materials or set up your Library Account to use Omni.
Can I renew an item by phone?
- Renewal by telephone is available.