Temporary Free Access to E-resources During COVID-19
The library has enabled temporary free offers of e-resources for Queen’s University. Please contact your subject librarian for further information. Please use the links on this page to access the e-resources.
- HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS)
- Log in to the Hathi Trust (HT) website using your Queen's netid and password
- Electronic “read” access (not downloading) to over 860,000 in-copyright items from our print collections through 2003; represents 36.4% of our print collection
- For each copy of an item in our collection, one simultaneous checkout is allowed for 60 minutes, with automatic renewals if the user remains active on the site
- More details are available on the HT website: ETAS: Information for Users
- Available until we resume normal access to Queen's library collections.
- Expanded access to JSTOR ebook collection (more than 35,000 titles)
- Expanded access to JSTOR Archive and Primary Source collections
- Ebook collection available through August 31, 2020
- Journals and primary sources available through December 31, 2020.
Digital works that have been made available through HathiTrust’s Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) are solely for the use of a student, staff member, faculty member or library patron of a participating Canadian institution on the basis of fair dealing for research, private study, education, parody, satire, criticism or review only. You may only view and access these digital works for the foregoing purpose(s) during any period that these digital works are made available by the library. Any downloading, reproduction, fixation, distribution, transmission, dissemination, communication, or any other uses, may be an infringement of copyright if done without securing the permission of the copyright owner. You may not distribute, e-mail or otherwise communicate these materials to any other person.