Bracken Library Classroom
This classroom (Room 128) is located on the main floor of the library. It is equipped with an instructor’s station/podium with projector, screen, sound capability and web access.
A wireless mouse and microphone are available to be booked as well.
- This room can accommodate 24 with a minimum number of attendeees for booking being 12.
- Software cannot be installed on the instructor’s station. If you have specific software needs, please inquire at the time of booking.
- This classroom is bookable by Faculty only for hands-on learning.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the classroom. However, group study rooms can often be booked simultaneously and food can be set up in them to accommodate coffee breaks and lunch.
- To book this classroom, please contact Information Services by telephone (613-533-2510), Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or anytime via email (email@example.com).
- When this classroom is not booked, the classroom is available to all Library users.