Bracken Library Classroom
This classroom (Room 128) is located on the main floor of the library. It is equipped with laptop stations and an instructor’s station/podium with projector, screen, sound capability, web access, VCR, DVD player and Sympodium. The Sympodium allows you to write over your computer display with digital ink to create interactivity during presentations using SMART Technologies Notebook software.
A wireless mouse and microphone are available to be booked as well.
- There are 24 laptops available in this classroom
- In addition to the software listed under our Research Stations, the following sofware is also available in this classroom:
- This room can accommodate 24 with a minimum number of attendeees for booking being 12.
- The laptops in this room require students to log in with their NetID.
- Software cannot be installed on the laptops or the instructor’s station. If you have specific software needs, please inquire at the time of booking.
- This classroom is bookable by Faculty only for hands-on learning.
- This classroom cannot normally be booked for sessions that do not require the use of computers.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the classroom. However, group study rooms can often be booked simultaneously and food can be set up in them to accommodate coffee breaks and lunch.
- To book this classroom, please contact Information Services by telephone (613-533-2510), Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or anytime via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When this classroom is not booked, the laptop computers in it are available to all Library users.