Education Library Classroom
The Education Library’s Multimedia Room is located on the ground floor of the library across from the Information Services desk. It is equipped with 18 computer stations and an instructor's station with a PC, VCR and DVD player. The room has a sound system and a screen with a ceiling mounted projector. A dual-touch SMART Board, 4 Ellison die-cutting machine, over 200 Ellison dies, a spiral binding machine and an extra large cutting board are also available here.
- There are 18 computers available in this classroom
- The computers in this classroom are configured as Specialized Research Stations.
- The Multimedia Room is a work space for teacher candidates and graduate students and can accommodate 18 seated people.
- This classroom may be booked by Education faculty or Library staff for hands-on learning.
- If the multimedia room is booked, signage is posted to alert library users to the schedule for the day.
- To book this classroom, please contact Information Services by telephone (613-533-2191) or in person, Monday to Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- The Education Library’s food policy applies in this room: only covered beverages are allowed.
- When this classroom is not booked, the computers in it are available to all Library users.