Stauffer Library Classroom
The Ground Floor Seminar room (Room 121) is located on the main floor of the library opposite the Information Services desk. It is equipped with laptop stations and an instructor’s station/podium with projector, screen, sound capability, web access, and VCR/DVD player. Configuration of the computers in this classroom is same as the Library Research Stations.
- There are 17 laptops available in this classroom
- In addition to the software listed under our Research Stations, the following sofware is also available in this classroom:
- Adobe Digital Editions
- The computers in this room require students to log in with their NetID.
- Software cannot be installed on the computers or the instructor’s station. If you have specific software needs, please inquire at the time of booking.
- First priority for use of the room is reserved for Queen’s Learning Common partners (Adaptive Technology Centre, Information Technology Services, Library, Student Academic Success Services).
- There is no charge for Queens Faculty or Staff teaching sessions provided that they begin and end when the library is open. Those booking the room will still be responsible for costs setting up additional furniture, hiring a student monitor, cost of Queens Security if beyond opening hours and must ensure the room is left in the state in which it was found. Cost for other groups are:
- Enrichment Studies, Executive MBA, Conference workshops $75.00
- Queen’s sponsored educational outreach
- Programs $25.00 per hour or $50.00 per day
- Non Queen’s Events Minimum of $200.00
- To book the Seminar Room, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In order to book, the following information must be provided: name, contact information, purpose, room facilities required and date and time required.
- When the Seminar room is not booked, the laptop computers in it are available to all Library users. Please verify with the calendar outside of the room for times available.