Stauffer Library Seminar Room
The Ground Floor Seminar room (Room 121) is located on the main floor of the library opposite the Information Services desk. It is equipped with an instructor’s station/podium with projector, screen, sound capability, web access, and VCR/DVD player. This classroom can accommodate 40 people. Current seating accommodates 24. Please request if additional seating is required.
- Software cannot be installed on the instructor’s station. If you have specific software needs, please inquire at the time of booking.
- First priority for use of this room is reserved for the Library and Student Academic Success Services.
- There is no charge for Queens Faculty or Staff teaching sessions provided that they begin and end when the library is open. Those booking the room will still be responsible for costs setting up additional furniture, hiring a student monitor, cost of Queens Security if beyond opening hours and must ensure the room is left in the state in which it was found. Cost for other groups are:
- Enrichment Studies, Executive MBA, Conference workshops $75.00
- Queen’s sponsored educational outreach
- Programs $25.00 per hour or $50.00 per day
- Non Queen’s Events Minimum of $200.00
- To book the Seminar Room, please contact by email email@example.com, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In order to book, the following information must be provided: name, contact information, purpose, room facilities required and date and time required.
- When the Seminar room is not booked, use is available to all Library users. Please verify with the calendar outside of the room for times available.