Save Your Data
There are a number of different ways to save your data.
OneDrive is the recommended way to save your data.
Access your OneDrive from the Desktop
- Using the icon called "SignOn to Office 365"
- Login with your
- Find and click the app launcher
Access your OneDrive from Within Microsoft Applications
To open a file:
- First look for the "SignOn" icon. If that is showing you as not signed in then use your
- Then locate your file using File > Open > OneDrive - Queen's University > Browse
To save a file:
- Same first two steps as "open a file"
- Browse to the folder you would like to save your document in
- Name the document and select save
Use a USB Data Device
- On all Library computers, there are at least 2 USB ports on the front of the computer.
- Encrypted USB keys will not work in Library computers.
Queen's faculty, staff and students automatically have access to 200 MB of file storage space on the Queen's central file storage system known as QShare.