For access to full-text electronic journal articles, check Electronic Journals and search by journal title or subject.
Journal articles are
not listed in QCAT. Use an index to find
magazine and journal articles. Articles are important in your
research as they contain the most-up-to-date research in a given
field and often focus on a particular aspect of a topic. There
are different types of articles: scholarly, popular or trade.
Remember to search
journal title and not article title in QCAT
Publication coverage: 1925 - present
- Most comprehensive index to articles, essays, book chapters, books, and dissertations relating to literature.
- Collection of European French-language e-journals. Full-text (journal articles)
- Érudit, based in Québec, publishes Canadian scholarly journals, primarily in French although the collection includes a few bilingual and English titles. It also serves as a publishing centre for journals supported by the Fonds québécois de recherche sur la société et la culture
Publication coverage: 1984 - present (updated monthly)
- A multilingual, multidisciplinary index to journals, books,
conference papers, french dissertations and more ....
Publication coverage: 1892 - present (some primary texts date from 600 AD)
Access restricted to the Queen's community (4 user limit)
- Searchable database of more than 350,000 works of English and
American poetry, drama, and prose. Also indexes criticism from
The Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature
(ABELL), includes the full text of 104 specialist literature
journals, and more...
Publication coverage: 1980 - present
- REPÃˆRE is an index to articles from the most widely
read French-language periodicals distributed in Quebec. Of the
243 titles indexed, 157 are from Quebec, 10 from Canada and 76