- The APS mission is to 'promote, protect, and advance the interests of scientifically oriented psychology in research, application, teaching, and the improvement of human welfare.' The web site has job listings, conference announcements, graduate student services, and links to psychology departments. (previously the American Psychological Society)
- An organization representing the university programs and psychology internship settings in Canada which train clinical psychologists, counseling psychologists, and clinical neuro-psychologists.
- "The Encyclopedia of Psychology is intended to facilitate browsing in any area of psychology." A hierarchical database of links to websites providing information about scientific psychology maintained by the department of psychology Jacksonville State University Categories include paradigms and theories, resources etc.
- The Ontario Psychological Association (OPA) is the professional organization of psychologists working in the province. This voluntary association was established in 1947. It is 'committed to advancing psychology as an independent profession of the highest ethical standards.'
- Created by the APA to provide quick access to quality content in the field of psychology.
PSYCLINE: Your Guide to Psychological and Social Science Journals on the Web
- Owned and managed by psychologist Dr. Armin Günther, University of Augsburg in Germany. The website started in 1995. You can search for journals by keyword, subject, or alphabetically.
- Maintained by a professor in Hanover College's Psychology Department. Contains links to known experiments on the Internet that are psychologically related, organized by general topic area with the topic areas listed chronologically with the most recently added at the top.
- "This web site is designed to assist researchers and students who want an easy way to perform random sampling or assign participants to experimental conditions."
Last Updated: 13 July 2010