Interlibrary Loan Information for Requesting Libraries
There are two Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan units at Queen's, responsible for lending material from different campus subject collections:
- Stauffer Library - Social Sciences, Humanities, Bracken Health Sciences Library, Business, Fine Arts, Music, Engineering & Science Library, Lederman Law Library
- Education Library - Education
Queen's Lending Policies
Education Library and Stauffer Library
- Monographs: 3 weeks
- Serials: No loan
Not for Loan
- sound recordings
- special collections
Libraries without protocol software or access to AMICUS should use the ILL web request form for ILL requesting. Libraries who have protocol version 1 software such as AVISO or InterLEND should use Generic Script format to send ILL requests.
Loan or Photocopy: $20.00
Hospitals, Government, Public and School Libraries and Non-profit Organizations
Loan or Photocopy: $10.00
OCUL, CARL, CREPUQ
Loan: no charge
Replacement: Cost of item + $25.00 service charge
Facsimile: $5.00 min. charge + $1.00 per page
How to Send Requests
To Education and Stauffer Libraries:
- Libraries with an ISO compliant system: Contact the RACER Support Office (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify that ISO to ISO testing has been completed between RACER and your system, before sending new requests to Queens's.
- Libraries with ILL generic script messaging systems (e.g. Aviso): Contact email@example.com for information on how to send messages from your system to RACER.
- Libraries without an ILL Management System: Use the webform at http://illforms.scholarsportal.info/vdx_illreq_regU.htm
- Alternatively: Contact the specific Queen's Library directly.
ILL Symbols: OKQ [nlc] (also contact for OKQH, OKQL and OKQENG), Q2U [oclc], QUC [who]
IUTS Station Number: IUTS - 4 - OKQ
Phone Number: (613) 533-2526
Ariel IP Address: 188.8.131.52
ILL Symbols: OKQM [nlc], Q2U [oclc], QUC [who]
IUTS Station Number: IUTS - 4 - OKQM
Phone Number: (613) 533-6807
Ariel IP Address: 184.108.40.206