Medicine Term 1 - Multimedia Resources
- This book provides a review of the nervous system anatomy. Check out other Thieme titles here.
- The most comprehensive way to teach and refine physical examination skills using the time-tested Bates' method. Each video lesson is dedicated to a specific body system and includes a step-by-step demonstration of appropriate examination techniques. Rationales as well as detailed explanations are provided for every procedure, concluding with a summary and quick review to reinforce the information covered.
- This extensive collection provides with access to hundreds of high quality labeled gross anatomy and histology digital images from the Queen's University Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology. Search by region, system, or histology.
The Netter Presenter: Atlas of Human Anatomy, 4th edition.
QS17 .N474a 2006 - CD located at Bracken Library Circulation Desk.
- This tool features the famous work of medical illustrator Frank H. Netter as well as that of several of his contemporary peers. The Netter Presenter allows you to view illustrations organized by anatomical region, or to search for illustrations by keyword.
- This book is a concise dictionary of anatomical structures.
- Yale University Medical School of Medicine provides free access to over 1400 illustrations, radiographic images, and movies. The catalogue can be searched by either keyword or browsed by category.
QT18.2 .I61 2003 - CD located at Bracken Library Circulation Desk.
- With Interactive Physiology you've got everything you'll need to learn physiological concepts and practices - right at your fingertips. Perfect for lecture or lab, this bundle is filled with detailed animations, video, sound and engaging quizzes and games that will help you bring physiology to life.
Last Updated: 15 June 2012